Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Pretty In Pink

Hello my loves!
Happy month everyone!
Today my outfit is all about handmade. As you know I love anything that is handmade and especially when it's made with love. 
I wore my By Virginia maxi dress, with handmade sandals by Alessandra Greek Sandals and handmade jewelry on my neck. Most of the times I wear many accessories and I love mixing them and wearing stones. Today I'm super excited to wear once again an amazing agate by MD Eclectic Jewelry by my best friend Kalli and her amazing mother Sissy! Isn't it amazing?
August is here and it's still wedding season. That's why I'm trying to make the best outfits for these special occasions. This pink dress is the ideal for your formal outfits and it's color can be combined with everything. Don't you love it?
What do you think?
Enjoy..






By Virginia dressAlessandra Greek SandalsMD Eclectic Jewelry Agate, Pandora bracelet, Kozic Jewels monogram

Love
Virginia

2 comments: