Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Under 40 degrees

Hello beauties!
My new post is here. Total black today and I should say that it was a very bad choice! Not the combination of course, which was something I loved, but the day I decided to have this look. 
The heat was unbearable, the sun was burning and the degrees were over 40. As you see total black was not so appropriate or my walks by the sea. Although strolling in Thessaloniki is always for me a good idea. 
I wore black cullotes, black tank top, sandals and my favorite belt which I rarely rend. Waist belts are very feminine and make the body look thinner and sexier. Especially the girls who don't have small waist should have one of these belts in their closet. Just one piece can transform your body and make it look perfect.
What do you think? 
Enjoy.. 








Zara pants & top, Walk me sandals, Mango belt, Ray-Ban sunnies

Love
Virginia


No comments:

Post a Comment