Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Current obsession: see through skirts





Summer days are finally loading and I got my wardrobe ready! My current obsession is skirts on any version, but lately I got stuck on tulip like skirts. So I made this white see through piece and I can't get it off. 
I think it's the skirt any girl should have. It flatters the woman's body and you can wear it all day in flats, sandals or your beloved all stars (YES, dare it! I love this combo) and all night plus formal occasions in heels and pumps. 
Find one piece you like and get ready for your best looks.
Enjoy..











By Virginia handmade skirt, L.A.top, Bershka pumps

Love 
Virginia 







1 comment:

  1. I don't generally do glasses. It's a decent look, however I'm not enthusiastic about wearing clear glasses for Fashion. What's more, I don't wear excessively numerous shades in light of the fact that my fans adoration to see my eyes.

    http://fashionossy.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete