Monday, December 7, 2015

Black addict

Black, Black, black.. Can't get enough of it! It's almost always my choice, although I'm trying to avoid it. I think it's the color that almost everyone feels more comfortable and secure.
My whole outfit today is black, so I tried to break it with a black&white blazer. 
As a top, blouse and shirts addict I couldn't resist on creating black pieces and this crepe By Virginia tee I'm wearing today is the most easy and effortless piece you can have in your closet. Perfect fabric, with a nice and elegant touch. it can be worn as a dress-top or inside of  high waisted pants, skirts or shorts. Just love it.
Enjoy..











By Virginia top, Benetton pants (old), Zara heels, Marigo shocks, Vogos blazer

Love
Virginia

1 comment:

  1. Adequate Ingesting authentic food is primary and it is what you want Way too many times We discover folks inside gym not eating whatever following their own exercise routine or maybe in truth Pro Muscle Fit not eating anything more throughout the day Way too many folks imagine that inside gym they may be creating muscle mass this really is drastically wrong.

    http://www.supplement4fitness.in/pro-muscle-fit.html

    ReplyDelete