Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The accessory of the season


Accessories are a woman's best friend. Just with a small thing you can tottaly change your outfit and make it more interestng.
Today I'm talking about belts. Personally I have so many. I collect belts for years and always look for more in my mum's closet. Despite their practical use, belts can make a statement.
This season feminity is foreground and the waist is deified. That's why the belts are bigger and are worn on the waist. For that reason I choose elastic, in order to fit perfectly on tops, dresses and even on coats. On this post I made my by Virginia dress look like a long top with a belt. Combined with leggings and boots you're ready for an everyday outfit.
Just find the toque you like and make your look brand new.
Enjoy..

                                   

                                          by Virginia dress, Mango boots, bracelet & belt

                                                                          Love
                                                                       Virginia






No comments:

Post a Comment