Tuesday, March 18, 2014

It's All About Stripes


So hot and sunny day today and I'm excited! Spring has come for good (I hope). Time for walks and coffees on the sun. 
My outfit today is more casual, although I'm wearing my black blazer. I combined it with black side striped pants, crop striped top and sneakers. 
A lot of stripes today and black&white mood. 
As for the bag, it's a forgotten piece bought in Brighton a few years ago.
Enjoy.. 


Τόσο ζεστή και ηλιόλουστη μέρα σήμερα και είμαι ενθουσιασμένη! Η Άνοιξη έχει έρθει για τα καλά (ελπίζω δηλαδή). Είναι η ώρα για βόλτες και καφεδάκια στον ήλιο. 
Το outfit μου σήμερα είναι casual, αν και φοράω σακάκι. Το συνδύασα με μαύρο παντελόνι με ρίγα στο πλάι, κοντό ριγέ μπλουζάκι και sneakers.
Πολλές ρίγες σήμερα και ασπρόμαυρη διάθεση.
Όσο για την τσάντα, είναι ένα κομμάτι που είχα αγοράσει πριν χρόνια στο Brighton και την είχα ξεχάσει.
Απολαύστε..


Zara blazer (old), sneakers, crop top
Pull&Bear pants
Primark bag
Ray Ban vintage sunnies

Love
Virginia


No comments:

Post a Comment